Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So Long, Farewell

Well, I finally put in my notice at my reception job so that I can start working from home doing the medical terminology. I was kind of draggin my feet about it because I really enjoyed working there and I know they liked having me there too. They were also short a morning receptionist, so I had been filling in for the mornings and the afternoons. This meant that they would have to hire two new receptionists to replace me.

I had to ask for Friday off to go to San Francisco and I wasn't sure if they would find some one before then or not. I found out on Thrusday that they did indeed find two people that they hired and that that was my last day working there.

I was told by a lot of people how much I would be missed. One person told me that I am the best receptionist *ever*. It felt good to be appreciated. Such a contrast to when I was working for eRepublic.

The CEO of the company even sent me an email saying this:

[Trixie],
Thank you for the great job you did here. You are always friendly, helpful, and professional. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Jeff

No comments: