Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Christmas Adventure




For Christmas, Frankenstein and Guy and I visited with this family that moved into Frankenstein's apartment complex from Sudan. They are refugees. We brought them clothes and toys. Guy did very well with sharing his old toys with them.









Then Guy wanted to go on a train ride, so we took TRAX up to Temple Square to see the lights. When we got off trax, there was a street performer getting ready to put on a show. He juggled flaming batons, tossed a bowling ball with his foot and caught it on his head... etc.













We wandered around the square quickly, then headed back because it was too cold for Guy to be out very long.









Then we came back to my parent's house and we all opened our gifts for eachother.

My major gift from Frankenstein was a digital camera. As you can see, it doesn't take the most high quality pictures. I think I have learned how to use it a bit better since the first pictures I took, but it can only do so much. I picked it out from ebay. I think Frankenstein thought I was ripped off, but I like that it is so small and light it even fits in my purse or pocket, so that it is not such a burden to take with me wherever I might want a camera with me without having to feel like I need a press pass.

No comments: