Monday, May 23, 2005

How Do I Break This Curse?

I saw Raymond again on Friday night. He came over and we watched an extremely uninteresting black and white DVD from my collection. It claimed to have Peter Sellers in it, but he wasn't in the first 45 min, at least. So, we spent most of the chatting and getting to know eachther better....and yes, we kissed.

We have many common interests, views and similar personalities. I find it extremely ironic that he claims to be looking for someone who is not a member of the church, while I am looking for someone who is.

I have yet to crack the case as to why I have never even been on a date with an active member of the church. Wait...I take that back. I did go on two dates with Christophe. Oh, dreamy, French Christophe. Otherwise, the rest have been either inactive or non-members. What is it about me that says, "Every one except those whom I am looking for, apply here."?

No comments: