Monday, October 22, 2007

The Drama Hasn't Ended, I Just Haven't Shared It Lately.

Hmm, where do I begin. It's been some time obviously, since I have blogged. I think I haven't been comfortable enough to share some of the events that have taken place in my life recently. I'm sure I will still leave out some of the more personal details but I would like to give an update of the surprising events of the last several months.

To put you up to speed I am currently on bed rest being 7 months pregnant with twin boys!



Not even kidding this time either. I'm so ready to have these babies. I feel like an elephant. I have very little energy and can't do much for myself. I'm not complaining, or am I? just want to paint the picture of what I'm experiencing at this time. I am thankful that the boys and I are all healthy. I had a couple of scares that landed me in the emergency room but both times they were resolved quickly. At this point I am just waiting it out until they decide they are done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulaions! My b/g twins are two and a half! The first few months were really hard but they are so rewarding.

Trixie Granny said...

That's so true, isn't it? If one can survive the first few months when they are extreemely needy, twins are actually easier than a single child because most of the time they are happy to just play together.